Aisle Master After developing the world's first IC engine-powered all-wheel-drive multi-directional forklift, Combilift has gone on to develop a unique product line that is actually a combination of forklift and side-loader. These highly maneuverable and efficient machines can even be customized to meet your particular requirements.
Features & Benefits
- Operates in aisles as narrow as 78 inches.
- Provides exceptional maneuverability and visibility.
- Eliminates double handling since products can be taken directly from the truck or van to the storage location.
- Standard machine has 4,400 lbs capacity enabling it to handle most pallets with ease.
- Solid pneumatic tires makes loading and off-loading possible in semi-rough yards and ensures a smooth ride regardless of the terrain.
- Lift height options up to 31 feet.
- Operates inside and outdoors doing the work of both indoor electric reach trucks and engine powered outdoor counterbalance forklifts.
- Improved visibility allows operators to reduce load cycle times and product damage.