Trailer Mounted Boom Lifts
Get a Quote
Trailer mounted boom lifts are especially useful for applications that require high reach capability, but don't require a self-propelled unit. Most machines have turntables that can be rotated 360° in either direction and raised or lowered from vertical to below horizontal for easier positioning.
Boom lifts range in heights from 35 feet to 79 feet, and can be used indoors and outdoors. The trailer lifts are compact and lightweight allowing them to be towed to any site, where their stabilizers correct uneven ground levels.
- One to two-man weight capacity
- Offers ease of transport from point to point
- Towable using standard pickup truck
- Gasoline-powered, trailer-mounted high-reach equipment makes refueling in the field simple
- A very economical alternative to the acquisition of booms
- Reduce rental costs for high-reach equipment with this low-cost, towable solution
- Ideal for tree trimmers, construction, small manufacturing facilities, parks and municipalities
Trailer Mounted Boom Lift Equipment Gallery
Get Your Business Moving With Trailer-Mounted Boom Lifts from Wiese
Wiese offers the most extensive line of durable and dependable trailer-mounted boom lifts which can be used for a variety of applications in many different industries. With our many years of experience and excellent customer service, we can provide solutions to meet any of your material handling needs.
Fill out the form above for a quote, or check out our rental and used equipment options via the buttons below.