Wiese is committed to providing the best possible combination of benefits to suit the needs our of Team Members and their families. The Health and Well Being of our Team Members and their families is high priority. We are committed to investing in programs that support our team.
We provide comprehensive, affordable medical coverage through a network of physicians, hospitals and other providers.
- Team Members can enroll after a short waiting period.
- Our healthcare plan is designed to provide choices to fit individual needs, access to healthcare choices and preventive coverage to all employees.
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Health: Employees may set aside pre-tax dollars to pay for eligible healthcare expenses.
- This would include items such as deductibles, co-insurance, contact lenses and vision care, prescription drugs, co-pays, dental treatment, orthodontic.
Dependent: A dependent care FSA can be used to pay for eligible dependent care expenses, such as daycare for a child, home care for a dependent parent, or special care for physically handicapped dependents.
Paid Time Off
Wiese provides all full time Team Members with paid time off for vacation, sick, holidays, bereavement and jury duty.
Team Members can enroll in our 401(k) after a short waiting period. Wiese will immediately start the match upon your first payroll deduction.
Incentive Pay Plans
Incentive pay plans include our "Dashboard Bonus Program".
Wiese offers a range of additional benefit options including the following:
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Wellness Programs & incentives for being fit
- Supplemental Insurance through UNUM
- Life / AD&D at 1x annual salary
- Tool insurance
- Free safety equipment