PLANNED MAINTENANCE PROGRAMS
With Wiese’s Planned Maintenance programs, you can rest assured your material-handling equipment will perform when you need it. A Planned Maintenance program helps eliminate surprises and gives you better control of planning and budgeting.
• Advance scheduling with less worry about keeping track
• Assurance that our technicians will be available when it’s time for maintenance
• Detailed evaluation of your business
• Maintenance schedules tailored to your needs and work environments
• Hassle-free fleet care
Fully Equipped Service Fleet
• On-board diagnostic and repair tools
• On-site maintenance and repair capability
• Faster, more efficient service helps get your fleet back to work
Keep your lift trucks and material-handling equipment in top operating condition and enjoy more budgeting confidence with a custom Total Maintenance & Repair program—all the services of Wiese’s Planned Maintenance program plus designated repairs, all for one fixed monthly rate.
TIME & MATERIAL PROGRAMS
Wiese offers a wide variety of maintenance plans and options, including Time & Material. When your equipment needs service or repair, Wiese will come to your location, get you up and running, and simply bill at competitive hourly rates for the labor plus any parts that your job required.
SPECIALIZED VANS FOR SPECIALIZED SERVICE
Service on specialty equipment often requires special tools and diagnostic equipment. Wiese has invested in service vehicles uniquely outfitted to service and repair your railcar movers, dock and door equipment, sweeper/scrubbers, and even mobile tire press units. This helps get your equipment up and running faster, with less downtime.