Narrow Aisle Forklifts
Reach trucks are an essential piece of any warehouse application where large storage density or fast storage and retrieval of goods are required. With a moving mast and narrow chassis, they are specifically designed for pallet storage and working in narrow aisles. As a world leader in warehouse products, Jungheinrich electric solutions give your business the most comprehensive productivity package available, backed up by electric technology experts from Wiese USA.
Electric Pantograph Reach Trucks
The Jungheinrich ETR reach truck series (single reach and deep reach) boast strong performance – moving more pallets per hour and lowering overall cost of ownership – while keeping operators comfortable and productive. Taking advantage of powerful Jungheinrich 3-phase AC technology, these trucks are proven to provide:
- Rapid acceleration
- Precise speed control
- Smooth directional changes
- Longer operating times due to energy reclamation during braking
- Run up to two shifts on one battery charge, allowing your operators to get the most out of their workday.
- Manufactured in Houston, TX *
Electric Moving Mast Reach Trucks
- Patented mast-reach cushioning, with travel speeds automatically reduced if the load is raised above the free-lift height.
- Adjustable truck performance software to meet your specific drive and hydraulic performance needs or limits.
- Manufactured in Houston, TX *
The Jungheinrich EKS 110 Order Picker features a narrow chassis and tight turning radius resulting in exceptional maneuverability and simultaneous control operation allows you to reach the next pick location faster.
- The EKS 100 maintains full residual capacity at any lift height, even when equipped with an auxiliary mast.
- Premium external controls (optional) allow the operator to advance the truck and lift the pallet to a comfortable picking election during ground-level picking – all without getting back onto the truck.
EKS314 High Level Order Pickers (3,000 lbs)
Offering high throughput technology, the EKS 314 high-level order picker sets new standards in ergonomic design, efficiency and performance.
With a load capacity of up to 3,000 lbs. and order picking heights up to 366”, this truck is specifically designed for high pick rate and high density storage applications. Available with 24- or 36-Volt power options, the EKS can be customized to match the specific needs of your business – from various operator platform widths and mast heights to multiple base leg and fork length configurations.
Take your order picking performance to the next level:
- Runs up to 16 hours on one battery charge in most applications due to efficient AC technology
- Advanced ergonomic design and key stability features provide optimum
operator comfort and control
- Industry-leading performance and efficiency from proven Jungheinrich®
technology and AC motors
- Sealed components for reliability in dusty or moist environments
- Smart performance options to enhance order picking productivity
- Optional RFID technology for precise aisle recognition
Offering turret trucks and order pickers designed to provide maximum versatility in very narrow aisle (VNA) warehouses.
The Jungheinrich ETV series reach trucks provide outstanding capacity retention and load stability at high lift heights.
Solutions From Wiese USA
Whether you are converting from IC forklifts to save fuel or to meet sustainability initiatives, Wiese is uniquely qualified to help uncover hidden costs and help you maximize your ROI sooner than you thought possible.
Download our FREE TCO Guide: "How To Do More With Less"
Narrow Aisle Forklift Applications
These forklifts are ideal for a variety of industries and applications including:
- Food and Kindred Product Manufacturing
- Trucking and Warehousing
- Cold Storage
- Grocery and Retail
Wiese Forklift Expertise
Fill out the form below or give us a call at 1-800-228-0049 for a no obligation consultation today.