What kind of palletizing system is right for me? The answer to this question lies in finding the palletizing system that will provide an appropriate amount of workload with the most up to date level of technology, while also utilizing the least amount of valuable floor space at your facility. The solution can vary depending on the conditions at your plant or the processes that are currently in place - the Wiese Systems group offers an expanding variety of proven and cost-effective palletizer system solutions for a wide range of facilities and operations.
Our associates will be happy to meet with you in person or over the phone to discuss your specific goals and requirements and determine the best options for your facility. Once the equipment solutions are determined, we will provide complete assistance in integrating your new palletizing equipment into your current facility, saving your organization time and cost.
Floor Level Palletizers
- Less cost compared to high-level palletizers
- Easy to access parts for service and maintenance compared to high-level palletizers
- Ideal for close coupling to the case packers and case sealers, which have similar discharge elevations.
High Level Palletizers
- A better solution for applications where the palletizer is further away from the case packer or sealer
- A higher throughput relative to the size of the footprint, providing a more efficient use of floor space
- Higher speed palletizing, regardless of the case packer or case sealer discharge elevation
We offers high-speed single SKU palletizing, in both high-level and floor-level palletizing systems.
Robotic palletizers offer greater flexibility as a single robot can pick products from up to 5 separate production lines, and place each of those products into 5 different loading stations simultaneously. Robot palletizers also feature enhanced customization through the availability of arm attachments which allow robots to handle various packages including cases, bags, trays and bundles simultaneously.
We offer complete integration of robotic arms with pallet dispensers and input/output conveyors. Robotic palletizers can also be customized to accommodate multiple SKUs and feature custom end-of-arm tooling and programming options.