We understand that downtime for your railcar mover can mean big headaches for your business. That's why our rental fleet is one of the most extensive and well maintained in the nation. Our experienced Trackmobile Specialists handle every Trackmobile rental to ensure your operation has the right power, plus they are on hand to train your team on the safe operation of every rail car mover. Our factory trained technicians maintain our large, late model rental fleet to like new standards.
- Renting Trackmobile’s from Wiese will keep your operation moving during an unpredictable busy season, as well as any covering for any scheduled or unscheduled downtime
- With our dozens of branches throughout eight states, Wiese has the ability to strategically place units closer to your locations to minimize transportation cost
- Rentals can be based on daily, weekly, and monthly contracts. We also offer long term and rental purchase options
The Viking is a small format railcar mover. This unit is capable of hauling 12+ railcars when operating in a normal flat application. With a strong tractive effort rating for a unit of this size, the Viking is ideal for light to medium use applications.
The Hercules is a mid-sized railcar mover. This unit is capable of hauling 17 railcars on average when operating in a normal flat application. With a high tractive effort rating, the Hercules is ideal for medium to heavy use applications.
The Titan is a large format, high-capacity railcar mover. This unit is capable of hauling 25+ railcars when operating in a normal flat application. With a high tractive effort rating, the Titan is ideal for heavy use applications.
Wiese Trackmobile Rentals
With numerous locations across the Midwest, Wiese can quickly provide a broad range of quality rental equipment to any number of locations at very competitive prices.
Get started today by contacting your local Wiese representative or filling out the form at the bottom of this page.
- Eastern Missouri and Illinois - Call Tracy Whiteside at 855-682-7368
- Indiana and Kentucky - Call Mark Adkins at 855-973-7368
- Arkansas, Mississippi and Tennessee - Call Emily Ashby at 901-271-5928
Did You Know?
Gain peace of mind and reduce costs by renting equipment rather than purchasing. Learn more about the reasons for renting equipment.