We understand that downtime for your railcar mover can mean big headaches for your business. That's why our rental fleet is one of the most extensive and well maintained in the nation. Our experienced Trackmobile Specialists handle every Trackmobile rental to ensure your operation has the right power, plus they are on hand to train your team on the safe operation of every rail car mover. Our factory trained technicians maintain our large, late model rental fleet to like new standards.
|Daily||Call for Pricing|
|Weekly||Call for Pricing|
|Monthly||Call for Pricing|
|Annual||Call for Pricing|
|* Subject to availability. Excludes freight.|
- Three types of Trackmobile Railcar movers: Viking, Hercules, and Titan
- Viking is a small format railcar mover capable of hauling 12+ railcars when operating on flat normal conditions
- Hercules is a mid-sized railcar mover capable on hauling 17 railcars during flat normal application
- Titan is a large format, high capacity railcar mover capable of hauling 25+ railcars while operating in a normal flat application
- With numerous locations across the Midwest, Wiese can quickly provide a broad range of quality rental equipment to any number of locations at very competitive prices.
- Contact us via the form below for rentals with immediate availability, and both new and select pre-owned units or 1-800-228-0049.
Get started today by contacting your local Wiese representative or filling out the form at the bottom of this page.
- Eastern Missouri and Illinois - Call Tracy Whiteside at 855-682-7368
- Indiana and Kentucky - Call Mark Adkins at 855-973-7368
- Arkansas, Mississippi and Tennessee - Call Emily Ashby at 901-271-5928