Narrow Aisle Turret Trucks
Wiese sells, rents and services very narrow aisle turret trucks that are designed for full pallet handling or a combination of case picking and pallet handling. Our turret trucks are available in "man up" and "man down" styles, and work in aisle widths only inches wider than the truck itself.
- Uniquely designed to safely and efficiently store and retrieve products in tight operating spaces
- Narrow Aisle equipment eliminates the double-handling of items by directly unloading tractor trailers and stocking warehouse shelves
- Power options include electric and LPG
- Wire guidance and rail guidance features available
- Available in "man up" and "man down" styles
These durable and dependable turret trucks are ideal for high-density warehouses and distribution centers.
Multi-Directional Turret Trucks
The innovative turret lift truck can pivot loads 180 degrees for side-to-side aisle access in very narrow aisles without turning the chassis. The multi-directional turret trucks are the perfect solution for those high density storage applications where space is a major concern. It essentially transforms any warehouse into an efficient, high density storage facility.
Turret trucks are equipped with many features including
- Digital load weight readouts
- Password protected access to programming and diagnostics
- Automatic power shutdown when the forklift is not in use
Turret Trucks Gallery
Get Moving With Turret Trucks From Wiese
Wiese offers the most extensive line of durable and dependable line of turret trucks for a variety of applications and industries. With our many years of experience and excellent customer service, we can provide the solution for your particular material handling needs.
Fill out the form above for a quote, or check out our rental and used equipment options via the buttons below.